Foster a variety of unique heroes to create a team of six and join the arena.
You will experience a thrilling hump through 1vs1 showdown without an automatic battle.
Win the battle and earn the title of "Sincere Control!"
■ Open Memorial tournament event in progress!
- Participate in tournaments held at 10 pm every night.
- Tournaments are content that competes with all users participating and will be rewarded every time they win.
- If you go up to the 16th river, you will get better rewards.
- Become the winner of the tournament finals and get top-notch rewards.
■ Arena Features
- You can create numerous tactics/strategies with 6 heroes you've fostered.
- Compete against players in real time and earn Arena points.
- Win a prize to gain a box, open a skill point, equipment and goods can be obtained.
- The more you win the battle, the more you can advance into the upper arena. A challenge to the highest rated arena.
- The more you go to the upper arena, the more rare rewards you can get from the box.
■ Hero Features
- You can meet many heroes who are full of personality.
- Each hero is given the role of defense, attack, support, and recovery, and has 2 active skills and 4 passive skills.
- Each hero can get a story through heroic dungeons and gain experience.
- Heroes have a unique weapon, and accessories and runes make it stronger.
■ Content Features
- Play 2vs2 games with your friends.
■ Official Community
- Official Cafe: https://cafe.naver.com/arenamoblie/
- Official website: http://arenam.co.kr/
Be sure to play in a stable environment with an Internet connection.
If you have any questions about games, please feel free to contact us.
※ Smartphone app access right information (except for Apple)
When you use the app, you are requesting access to provide the following services.
[Essential Access Rights]
Camera: Taking the necessary materials for customer center inquiry
Photo / Media / File Save: Register required screenshots when contacting customer center
[Withdrawal method of access right]
▶ Android 6.0 or later: Go to Settings> Apps> Select Permission Items> Permission List> Select Permission or Withdrawal
▶ Under Android 6.0: Upgrade your operating system to revoke access privileges or remove apps
(Your app may not offer individual consent, and you can revoke access in the same way.)
※ Arena M is available for a purchase of partial fee items. You may incur additional costs when purchasing partially paid items.
※ Terms and Conditions: https://arenam.co.kr/policy/terms/terms.html
※ Privacy & Collecting: https://arenam.co.kr/policy/terms/privacy.html
Teheran, Gangnam-gu, Seoul