Become a master of block puzzles by completing rows and squares with cubes to get them removed. Collect points, and beat your highest score!
BlockuDoku is a fabulous combination of Sudoku and your favorite block puzzle games.
The main goal of the block puzzle is to match all the blocks in order to complete and destroy full lines. Don't forget to keep the board clean! Try not to fill the screen with blocks.
BlockuDoku is a challenging and addictive block game you will definitely be excited with. Just try it; you'll love it!
✔ The game begins with a completely empty field consisting of 81 cells (9 cells horizontally and 9 vertically, like in traditional sudoku). Classic or wooden puzzle colors can be selected for cubes, blocks and the field in the game settings.
✔ At the beginning of the game, 3 random pieces appear outside the game board. The player needs to drag the pieces to the playing field so that the horizontal and vertical rows, as well as the squares, are filled with cubes.
✔ If a horizontal/vertical row or a square of 9 cells is filled, it automatically disappears, and bonus points are awarded to the player.
✔ After transferring 3 shapes, new random figures automatically appear.
✔ The game ends when there's no room for new pieces.
✔ The player receives points for each completed row or square, so the task is to fill in the rows without filling the playing field in order to score as many points as possible.
1. Simply drag classic or woody puzzle blocks to move them.
2. Try to fill the square or/and complete full lines on the grid vertically or horizontally.
3. Blocks can't be rotated during block stacking.
4. There is no time limit in the game.
All shapes located outside the playing field are made up of cubes. After each move, the player receives the number of points equal to the number of cubes in this piece they put on the playing field.
If a row or square is deleted when placing a shape, then for each deleted cube in a line or square, the player receives 1 point, which is added in with the points for the number of cubes in the shape.
The player has the opportunity to get extra points for streak.
Streak is a series of continuous deletions of shapes (lines or squares). Streaks begins start when you score more than 2 deletions in a row (3 block moves in a row removes the shape). Player receive an additional 9 points for each streak.
- 9x9 board. Drag blocks on the 9x9 grid, which should be familiar to all Sudoku fans, to build lines and squares.
- Blocks of various shapes. Strategically place bricks on the board to destroy them and keep the board clean.
- Color themes. Choose between a minimalist theme or a classic warm wooden theme.
- Challenging goals. Never stop challenging yourself – try to beat your high score or compete with friends.
- Combos. Master the game by destroying several elements with just one move.
- Streak. Score more points by destroying elements with a few moves in a row.
- Unique mechanics. BlockuDoku was created to be an incredibly successful mixture of sudoku and block puzzles.
- Addictive gameplay. Play it when you are bored or want to exercise your brain – any time, anywhere.
WHY PLAY THIS GAME?
BlockuDoku slide puzzle was made for people who want to relax and train their brain at the same time. It includes combinations of various scales and complexity together with simple addictive gameplay.
If you like block and unblock games or block hexa puzzles, then Blockdoku is the perfect option for you. Take a break from the daily grind and blockade bad thoughts by immersing yourself in this brain teaser. You definitely won't be bored!