Can't Stop - The legendary dice game
- Views: 0
- Rated 0 stars out of five star
- 0 Total
- 0 Total
- - Required Android: 4.4 and up
- - Installs: 10+
- - Published/Updated Date: December 18, 2020
CAN'T STOP - one of the most famous dice games ever!
CAN'T STOP is about climbing a high peak. Eleven rows numbered from 2 to 12 are available to the climbers for this purpose.
The first player to completely conquer three of the eleven routes wins.
The player in turn throws the four dice simultaneously.
Two of the dice are then combined to form a pair. The sum of the eyes of each pair determines which route a climber may move on.
The player can use the 3 mountaineer figures to climb the routes. At the latest when all climbers have been used, the player gets into a risk situation: he may continue his turn (continue rolling), but risks losing what he has achieved in this turn.
If he does not succeed in moving at least one of his mountaineers, all mountaineers fall. He can also (voluntarily) stop and set up "intermediate camps" at the current positions of his climbers.
In his next turn he may then start from these "intermediate camps" to the next summit attempt.
In this way the players are constantly torn between continuing to roll the dice (risk) and setting up "intermediate camps" (safety).
But as the title says: CAN'T STOP - you just can't stop.
CAN'T STOP is Sid Sackson's most successful game worldwide. The game twice made it to the list of the jury SPIEL DES JAHRES in Germany (1981 and 1982).
Can't Stop Features:
- Play local multiplayer or against up to 3 AI opponents that will make your life difficult!
- True-to-original 3D implementation of the 2020 version of franjos.
- Including variants for blocking and jumping over base camps.
- Support for Google Play Games through rankings and unlockable achievements.
- Long term statistics.