Code Land - Coding for Kids
- - Rated 0 stars out of five star
- - 0 Total
- - 0 Total
- - Required Android: Varies with device
- - Installs: 1+
- - Published/Updated Date: November 3, 2021
Code Land is an educational app that teaches coding to boys and girls ages 4-10.
By playing games, in a very visual and fun way, children can learn basic skills for the 21st century, such as science, programming, logic, algorithms, etc.
With Code Land, children will master basic coding concepts such as pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, logical thinking, loops, functions, conditionals, events...
Games and activities are specially designed and adapted to the level and abilities of each child, so that no child is excluded. From visual games where you don't even need to know how to read, to advanced programming multiplayer games.
All games are designed to be attractive, fun and educational. They are all set in a variety of situations, such as setting up a factory, getting out of a maze, making ice cream, playing platform games... there are games and themes for all children!
Play and learn freely without pressure or stress. Think, act, observe, ask questions and find the answers.
• Children learn key coding concepts.
• Helps to develop logical thinking.
• Hundreds of challenges spread across various worlds and themes.
• Includes basic programming concepts such as loops, sequences, actions, conditions, and events.
• No downloadable content. Play offline.
• Easy and intuitive scenarios, with child-friendly interfaces.
• Content for boys and girls, gender neutral, with no limiting stereotypes.
• With very little text. Content for 4 years old and up.
• Supports multiple users.
• Does not collect private data about your child.
• No advertising.
• No written communication between players or with other people.
• No commitments or inconveniences. Cancel at any time.
• New content added regularly
• You can download and try the app for free, without any commitment.
• The full and unlimited version works through an annual or monthly subscription.
• Payment will be charged to your Play Store account.
• The subscription is automatically renewed unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to the user's account settings after purchase.
• Any unused part of a free trial period, if offered, will be lost when the user purchases a subscription to this publication, if any.
ABOUT LEARNY LAND
At Learny Land, we love to play, and we believe that games must form part of the educational and growth stage of all children; because to play is to discover, explore, learn and have fun. Our educational games help children learn about the world around them and are designed with love. They are easy to use, beautiful and safe. Because boys and girls have always played to have fun and learn, the games we make - like the toys that last a lifetime - can be seen, played and heard.
At Learny Land we take advantage of the most innovative technologies and the most modern devices to take the experience of learning and playing a step further. We create toys that could not have existed when we were young.
Read more about us at www.learnyland.com.
We'd love to know your opinion and your suggestions. Please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.