Ggumi girl (#Dressing #invitation Card #background)
- Views: 0
- Rated 0 stars out of five star
- 0 Total
- 0 Total
- - Required Android: 4.1 and up
- - Installs: 5+
- - Published/Updated Date: April 6, 2020
Ggumi girl is a game of decorating the background with a beautiful pastel girl.
◆ Game Feature
- Decorate Your Own Character!
- From natural everyday clothes to hanbok, wedding clothes, airport fashion, cartoons, webtoon characters can be styled.
- Make and share invitations, phone background pictures, and profile pictures with the characters I made on SNS!
◇ A game of decorating the background with a beautiful pastel girl.
◇ More than 400 different character items are prepared!
- Use 19 items, including skin color, eyes, nose, mouth, hair, underwear, tops, bottoms, masks, etc. to create your own character.
◇ We have more than 500 items for you to decorate your invitations and background!
- Using a total of nine items, including basic background, comic background, mask background, pet stickers, and kelglipcysticers,
- Make your own invitation, phone background, and profile picture!
◇ You can use your character to make webtoons using speech bubble and focus line.
◇ Using a cute pet, try to create a more fun and cute image.
◇ Share it with your friends!
- Share your pretty characters, phone backgrounds, and pets with your friends.
◇ You can use it like an emoticon!
- Save the image at 1:1 resolution and share it like an emoticon on the messenger.
- Various emotional expressions and speech balloons are available.
◆ If you have any costume and accessories you want, please ask!
◆ It may not work on some low-end phones.
◆ This game will store data on the device, so save data will be deleted when you delete the game.
◆ If you can't run after installing the game, try this.
1. Update Google Play.
2. Set up your device → Application → Google Play Store → Storage → Delete data and cache
3. If that doesn't work, delete the game, Please run and install item 2 again.
◆ authority Information
◇ Essential access authority
1. Request storage privileges for screenshot storage.
I'm not using it for anything else, so feel safe.