Idle Valkyrie：Rose Warrior is about The real female army makes an appearance!
The stories behind these awe-inspiring heroines
Today’s colleagues may be tomorrow's enemy
If you don’t have the strength, no one can protect you
For the sake of family, lovers and friends, they have shown up
Just forget about them who were tender and weak from now on.
I am not afraid of a herd of lions led by a sheep, but I am afraid of a herd of sheep led by a lion. -- Alexander the Great
Become the best commander to lead the strongest female army!
The motherland needs them
▶Commander/Formation of Troops◀
You can choose all South Korean troops
You can choose your favorite from 5 commanders
Choose your favorite troop and train them
Which troop will be the strongest division? It's up to you
Recruit a variety of corps to edit your troop!
Use the troop strategies to win!
Use corps enhancement to improve your soldiers' combat power
Use the enhancement of soldiers to win!
You can convert your soldiers to other corps when reaching a specified level
Use the class transfer to form a new team!
dispatch troops and send generals to receive your honor
Honor will bring you more benefits
Compete against other players' troops through the Arena
▶Device Permission Prompts◀
In the use of the application, access permissions are being requested in order to provide the following services.
[Selective Access Permissions]
- Photo/Media Access: Used when setting up the in-game profiles
- Camera: Used when setting up the in-game profiles
※ Services can be used even if you do not agree to allow the selective access permissions.
[Methods of Revoking Access Permissions]
- After agreeing to the access permissions, you can reset or revoke the following access permissions.
- Android 6.0 or above: Settings> Application Management> Idle Valkyrie: Rose Warrior> Select Permissions> Agree or Revoke Access Permissions
- Below Android 6.0: Upgrade the operating system, revoke access permissions or delete the application
※ When using Android 6.0 or lower, you cannot set the selective access permissions separately, so it is recommended to update to Android 6.0 or higher.