Murders on Budapest - A chat-based visual novel
- - Rated 0 stars out of five star
- - 0 Total
- - 0 Total
- - Required Android: 4.4 and up
- - Installs: 10+
- - Published/Updated Date: July 28, 2021
Doyle, lost in the mountains during a blizzard, finds a group of fellow hikers. The stranded hikers are offered food and shelter at a grand estate. But when they try to leave, one of them turns up dead.
Who is the killer?
No matter who you think it is, you're in for a surprise!
* Enough with predictable mysteries!
Try the comic murder mystery "Murders on Budapest: Comic murder adventure story game" and choose your own mystery.
Whoever you think the killer is, you're in for a surprise.
An estate full of suspects!
A group stranded in a blizzard come upon a grand estate.
But every time a doll goes missing, another body is found.
Who's the killer? Can it be ... me?!
- Easy to read story and plenty of images that even beginners can enjoy
- Pay homage to the great mystery writers from Agatha Christie to Higashino Keigo.
- Humor that breaks through the cliches of mystery stories
- A choice-based, choose your adventure type gameplay
- Discover new routes and choices the more you play
- From RPG to arcade games, the story takes you through multiple genres
- A visual mystery novel in a messenger app format
If you love story-driven games, messenger-based games, choice-based games, and/or visual novels, this game is perfect for you!
More things to point out!
- This game is a story-driven visual novel where you get to be a detective in a mystery novel.
- This is a choice-based visual novel game so the story and ending will change based on your choices!
- We still have so much more stories to tell. We will be bringing more visual novels, text-based, story-driven adventure games in the future
- If you like this game, take a look at our other games, '7 Days' and 'Underworld Office'. You won't be disappointed!
We recommend this game to....
- Gamers with a passion for visual novel games, adventure games, messenger style games, and/or games where you actively build connections with other characters
- Gamers who like mysteries or light novels
- Gamers looking for Free to Play games, indie games, or mystery games
- Games who like light novels, mystery movies, or novel-based games.
- Best game for people who find your same old usual copy-paste story-driven games boring
- Gamers who are looking for OG indie games such as Undertale
Mind-blowing, comic mystery!