Pixel Mines (Unreleased)
- Required Android: Varies with device
- Installs: 1+
- Published/Updated Date: January 25, 2019
Pixel Mines is a simple Minesweeper game with colored pixel pictures.
Find mines and reveal colorful pictures without pressures.
Enjoy simple game anytime, anywhere and get some beautiful pixel images.
Pixel Mines GAMEPLAY :
- Various pixel images to play
- Choose image to play
- Easy to control
- The ultimate brain teaser puzzle
- Great time killer
- Pinch to Zoom
- Vertical play
- Solve puzzles
- Best, smoothest, fastest interface of any Minesweeper game
- First tap luck, test your brain and minesweeper luck
- Flag Mode: Turn on flag mode to mark tiles you think are bombs quickly
- Variety of map sizes and shapes
- Daily map update
- Very Addictive
HOW TO PLAY Pixel Mines :
The objective of the game is to clear a map containing hidden “mines” or bombs without detonating any of them, with help from clues about the number or neighboring mines in each field. The game is played by revealing squares of the grid by touching each square. If a square containing a mine is revealed, the player loses the game.
If no mine is revealed, a digit is instead displayed in the square, indicating how many adjacent squares contain mines. If no mines are adjacent, the square becomes blank, and all adjacent squares will be recursively revealed.
The player uses this information to deduce the contents of other squares, and may either safely reveal each square or mark the square as containing a mine. After clearing all the mines, colored pixel images would be revealed. Play simple mine game and collect pixel images. You would love it!
If you love the game and care to provide feedback, please join our Facebook group and share you thoughts on future improvements.