From today, you'll be responsible for overseeing the raising, processing, and shipping of our one-of-a-kind poultry.
Master the chicks of the trade and turn this factory into a real success story!
- How to Play -
The Day Shift
1. Raise eggs, chicks, and chickens
Eggs become adorable chicks, and chicks become plump chickens.
Those chickens then lay eggs, starting the cycle all over again.
2. Send chickens to the factory and start shipping
3. The more products you ship, the more you'll earn!
The Night Shift
1. Unlock nests and machinery
Increase your nests so you can raise lots of chickens!
Unlocking new machinery will increase your profits!
2. Upgrade your equipment
Make equipment more efficient by upgrading them.
3. Breed higher grade chickens
There are many different kinds of chickens to find!
- Who and What You'll Find in the Factory -
1. Ordinary Chicken - A garden-variety chicken you'll find on any farm.
2. Auburn Chicken - An always bright chicken bursting with energy.
3. Brown Chicken - A chicken with a healthy tan.
4. Furball Chicken - A fluffy chicken you can't help but want to touch.
5. Brown-Black Chicken - It's like a whole different chicken from the neck up.
- Machinery and Products -
1. Chicken Processor - It turns chickens into meat.
2. Fried Chicken - A classic dish of lightly floured, deep-fried chicken.
3. Chicken Skewer - Pieces of tasty chicken served on a stick for easy eating.
4. Wings - Juicy chicken with a crispy coating. Just add dipping sauce.
5. Cream Stew - A nutritious dish filled with plenty of vegetables.
- Conveyor Belts -
1. Wooden Belt - An unreliable belt that looks like it could break down at any moment.
2. Rickety Belt - A decades-old belt that's completely rusted over now.
3. Ordinary Belt - A simple belt that gets the job done in just about any factory.
4. Sturdy Belt - A steel belt strong enough to withstand a small tremor.
5. Colorful Belt - A belt that fills any onlooker with joy.
- Nests -
1. All-Natural Nest - A 100% natural nest made of trees and leaves from the forest.
2. Wooden Nest - A handmade nest built using slightly stronger materials.
3. Cozy Nest - A soothing nest made of fluffy cotton to keep the eggs warm even on cold winter nights.
1. Simple Nest - An unfussy nest made of twigs collected from the forest.
2. White-Picket Fence Nest - A homey nest made of freshly painted wood.
3. Iron Fence Nest - A pretty tough nest made from scrap iron.
1. Nest with Coop - A nest with a coop that's a bit small for chickens.
2. Nest with House - A nest with a large house for chickens of all sizes to enjoy.
3. Big Brother Nest - A nest ready to surprise any chickens up to no good.