In a fantasy insect realm, a slave is thrown into a gladiator arena and is given a chance to fight for its freedom. In this rogue-inspired arena crawler, you clear each level by killing all the enemies. In between levels you equip items which modify your gameplay. The game is made for Android phones and is best optimized for Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Intuitive one-finger player controls makes it easy for you to play on-the-go.
- Procedural generated level design ensures that no play session is identical.
- Buy new abilities in between rounds to feel like a badass, as you find new ways to kill your enemies.
- Fight against unique enemies in the game's 10 levels.
- Meet the charismatic toad merchant who benefits from the tragic fate of arena insects.
DADIU Team 5: PlayRoot - listed alphabetically
Martin Alexander Krøll, Programmer
Thomas Anthony Pedersen, Programmer
Mikkel Anttila, Audio Designer
Casper Boonen, Game & Level Designer
Lukas Damgaard, Game Director
Ervin Hamulic, Game & Level Designer
Viktor Henderson, Art Director
Magnus Håkon Petersen, Programmer
Oliver Jørgensen, Lead Programmer
Nicolai Kriesz, Game & Level Designer
Ida Lindballe Lønborg, Project Manager
Rikke Padovan, CG Artist
Cristian Rus, CG Artist
Lonnie Schrøder, QA & UR Manager
Christian Weatherly, Visual Designer
Jia Xi, Programmer
Tommy Dyret, throat singer
Mixamo.com, player character animations