The Story of the Lost Dot is a unique, simple, and fun casual game in which you play as a small dot.
You have fallen from your place after the words 'THE END' in the novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
You will experience the classic tale in a whole new way as you literally dive into the novel's text and begin a story of your own.
You will go deeper and deeper inside the book, trying to find your way, avoiding traps and enemies.
You will need to find your way back to the end where you belong to make the story complete again.
This game is totally free
• No advertisements
• No in-app payments
How to play?
• Hold the left and right side of the screen to move.
• In case you get stuck inside a letter or want to collect more points, rewind time by holding both sides of the screen.
• You can always continue the game where you left off.
How to win?
• You get points by touching the letters. The rarer the letter is in the story, the more points you will get. For example, there are only 77 'Z' letters in the text - so you get the most points from them.
• There is a Leaderboard where you can compete with players around the world. At the end of each level, you will see your ranking on the Leaderboard.
• Beautiful music.
• Sharp vector graphics.
• The game is optimized for any of the Android devices.
• Alice's Adventures in Wonderland was published in 1865 and is in the public domain.