* Ridiculously over-the-top mayhem and power trips
* Endlessly replayable rogue-lite gameplay
* Randomly generated levels
* A wild array of devastating weapons
* Deadly scientific gadgets to help you mow down the abominations
* A multitude of crazy perks to customize your character
* Over a dozen unique Lovecraftian horrors and boss monsters to defeat
* Play as Nikola Tesla, Marie Curie, H.P. Lovecraft, or Mary Shelley.
* Supports controller
Utilize such scientific marvels as the X-Ray Blade, Jacob's Ladder on a Stick, the Tesla Turret, and a Battle Mech to overcome the unfathomable monsters.
Besides technological gadgets, you'll also collect numerous perks along the way that modify and improve your character. Once they start stacking, you can create utterly ridiculous combos.
Inside the labyrinths of Arkham City, you'll also find various mysteries and artifacts that can be either a boon or a curse - so you'd better stay cautious, and expect the unexpectable.
Choose your path through the corrupted lands, and bear the responsibilities of your choices. The world is procedurally generated, offering a unique adventure each and every time!
You can play these procedurally generated levels over and over again, keeping the game fresh. No two runs are ever the same!
Time is a flat circle
Your demise is certain, but not necessarily in vain. After each death you'll return to your base at Wardenclyffe Tower, with a chance to empower your characters with all sorts of upgrades!
And in the unlikely case that you survive, you can play the game again with an additional challenge! There are many cycles for you to complete, but where will it lead you? Are you willing to find out the terrible truth beyond reality?
The Doom is coming. With every breath you take, The Doom approaches. Monsters will grow stronger and gain abilities over time. The more time you spend, the more certain your doom will be.
Don't let the Doom Clock strike twelve!