Join this adventure of boy scouts and have fun with the different adrenaline and survival challenges!
In this compilation of games for two people to play on the same device you will find different mini-games that will keep the kids entertained for hours. Challenge your family and friends with these fun 2-player games!
This free app contains adventure games with quick and short matches. To beat your opponent, keep in mind the objective of the game and its simple mechanics. You will have to be quick, and have a good eye. It is an ideal way to keep your brain active and improve cognitive skills such as attention, perception or coordination.
- 2 players: with this mode you can play with friends, classmates or family on the same smartphone or tablet; from home, at school, university or during free time.
- 1 player: if you want to play alone in your free time, this is your perfect option. You will have to compete against the AI. It is an ideal way to train and become a tough opponent to beat when you play against friends and surprise them with your skills.
FUN TWO PLAYER GAMES
Within this free game you will find different challenges to compete with your friends:
- Horse race: press the forward button to run and jump to avoid the obstacles.
- Fire test: you have to click as fast as possible to form sparks and light the fire.
- Homing pigeon: you have to collect all the messages you find along the way and avoid the obstacles.
- Fishing: click at the right time to pull the fishing rod and get the fish out of the water.
- Bug catcher: click to catch as many insects as possible. - Air Hockey: slide the puck to score in the opponent's goal, the first to score 5 wins the game!
- Collection of entertaining explorer games.
- Play against another person or against the AI.
- Fun and fast games with attractive design.
- Available in several languages.
- Completely free.
Thank you very much for playing Edujoy games. We love to create fun and educational games for all ages. If you have any questions or suggestions about this game, you can contact us through the developer contact or through our social media profiles: